Great to see you here!

Welcome to Crafts & Knots.

This is my handmade marketplace, my place of gifts & trinkets and ‘Just Because’.

I hope you enjoy your stay as much as I enjoy sharing my interest & handy work with you.

Your comment makes me happy and your support makes my effort meaningful. So, thank you for stopping by today!

Monday, December 20, 2010

Winner of Christmas KeyRing/Zipper Pull!

Congratulations to the four winners of the Christmas Give-Away! Here they are, with slight variation with one another

Hope you all like it! 

Anna's - For being the first to the site and responded by mail


 Clara's - For being the first to respond on the site (Sorry, I ran out of the Girl in pink dress)


LeeSan - For responding on the site as well


Sze Chean - For erm...coz you said I wasn't fair since you were travelling & you couldn't respond in time :P Merry Christmas! 


Merry Christmas Everyone Again. Thanks for responding!

4 comments:

  1. Thanks Serena! Its really pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe..i already put it on my laptop bag lu!!
    LeeSan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for supporting my hobby..glad u two like it. I'm on leave today and running hobby production today

    ReplyDelete
  4. i want two key/the zipper eh.. remember to pass me next year ya. and let me know how much.

    LLS

    ReplyDelete

Try these sites too

Your Ad Here
Powered by Blogger.