Great to see you here!

Welcome to Crafts & Knots.

This is my handmade marketplace, my place of gifts & trinkets and ‘Just Because’.

I hope you enjoy your stay as much as I enjoy sharing my interest & handy work with you.

Your comment makes me happy and your support makes my effort meaningful. So, thank you for stopping by today!

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Christmas KeyRing / Zipper Pull

Silly Me! This is for Christmas too and I forgot to upload it in the previous post. Anyway...Who should I give this to?


Its a KeyRing or Zipper Pull depending on what you use it for




5 comments:

  1. give it to me! :)ehehhehe
    -clara-

    ReplyDelete
  2. not fair! i wasn't around yesterday!!! give me give me.. so nice! hahaha

    by the way.. i buy from you lah.. are you making?

    Lee San.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both of you are getting it for responding to the blog post! Merry Christmas

    ReplyDelete
  4. yey ^_^ anymore other things?
    Lee San

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anymore things to win you mean?

    Give-away happens every festive seasons. Subscribe and look out for more soon

    ReplyDelete

Try these sites too

Your Ad Here
Powered by Blogger.