Great to see you here!

Welcome to Crafts & Knots.

This is my handmade marketplace, my place of gifts & trinkets and ‘Just Because’.

I hope you enjoy your stay as much as I enjoy sharing my interest & handy work with you.

Your comment makes me happy and your support makes my effort meaningful. So, thank you for stopping by today!

Saturday, October 29, 2011

Cute Giraffe Earphone/Wire Winder

I love giraffes..not because they are super tall and I'm somewhat closer to the ground..(what the heck, gravity loves me)
Giraffes are just cute! And they are one of those few animals that Neck-Wrestle to establish dominance in their herds *imagining the cobra dance*

Anyway, so here are some cute Giraffe earphone/wire winder/organizer or whatever else it is called. They are 6cm X 3cm and comes in Yellow & pink.




RM3/pc. 1 free every 10pcs

(Organized my speakers wires too)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Try these sites too

Your Ad Here
Powered by Blogger.