Great to see you here!

Welcome to Crafts & Knots.

This is my handmade marketplace, my place of gifts & trinkets and ‘Just Because’.

I hope you enjoy your stay as much as I enjoy sharing my interest & handy work with you.

Your comment makes me happy and your support makes my effort meaningful. So, thank you for stopping by today!

Monday, January 16, 2012

Wooden Chalk Clips!

So I just went to Sungai Buluh recently to buy some plants for my new place. And instead of just buying what we intended, we ended up buying other unplanned plants..White Chillies, Applemints, Rosemary, Kum Quats, Lavender, Thyme & those plants I wanted. I don't know its name, but they look like mini tea leaves bunch and they are rounded like parts of snowmen

Anyway, with all these new plants, I wanted to label them like those chalkboard labels in the food market. So I use these chalkboard clips to label them and other stuff around the house, including onions & garlic baskets. They are shabby-chic and oH, so Old-School!


These are about 6.8cm x 4.8cm






They come with a little magnets at the back of the clips, so you can even use these on your fridge with notes to family members, shopping reminders, simple recipes or photos clipped on it. 

RM2.50 each 
Status: Available


No comments:

Post a Comment

Try these sites too

Your Ad Here
Powered by Blogger.