Great to see you here!

Welcome to Crafts & Knots.

This is my handmade marketplace, my place of gifts & trinkets and ‘Just Because’.

I hope you enjoy your stay as much as I enjoy sharing my interest & handy work with you.

Your comment makes me happy and your support makes my effort meaningful. So, thank you for stopping by today!

Monday, December 13, 2010

Rising of the Sun - Promise of the Day's Possibilities

Between Sunrise and Sunset, which makes you appreciate life more? I must admit, that I'm not much of a morning person. Yet, there is nothing as beautiful as sacred as the sunrise at the break of dawn. Waking up with the sun hitting the room through the window with the aroma of coffee caressing the nasal, seeping through my lungs, makes a great start of a brand new day. Waking up was never about yesterday or what has past, although it may alter who you are before. Waking up is not about tomorrow, although it may be planned. Waking up is about today, and what you do today, changes yesterday and tomorrow. Today is a brand new day, promise of the day's and future possibilities.

Rising of the Sun - Promise of the Day's Possibilities
Made the tag with stamps that I've just received in the mail. 


Noticed that I've distressed the edges in Faded Jeans

Brand New Day Tomorrow....


4 comments:

  1. this one lah.. think really amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I'll make u a gift tag on your birthday whoever u are.. LLS?

    ReplyDelete
  3. LLS = leong lee san lah

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh ya... i forgot to put my name earlier.. hahaha.. LLS

    ReplyDelete

Try these sites too

Your Ad Here
Powered by Blogger.