Great to see you here!

Welcome to Crafts & Knots.

This is my handmade marketplace, my place of gifts & trinkets and ‘Just Because’.

I hope you enjoy your stay as much as I enjoy sharing my interest & handy work with you.

Your comment makes me happy and your support makes my effort meaningful. So, thank you for stopping by today!

Monday, January 16, 2012

Travel Memory Box - Cards & Stickers

Are you a travel bug? Have you ever wondered how travel memories often seems like a distant memory as soon as we step into the office? The therapeutic relaxing feeling very often seems to instantly disappear as reality slaps you in the face with a pile of clothes that needs washing & a hundreds of e-mails that needs your attention. To keep travel memories alive, I've gotten these Travel Memory cards as a keepsake, to remind me of the time that the world is beautiful & life is worthy of its name.  

Travel Memory cards of Paris , New York & London. They come in an iron box of 12 travel cards & 10 pcs of stickers









Stickers

Paris

Paris Travel Stickers

Paris Travel Cards

New York

New York Travel Stickers

New York Travel Cards

London

London Travel Stickers

London Travel Cards

Each Travel set consist of 12 pcs of travel cards & 10 pcs of travel stickers in an iron box
Box Size: 13 cm x 8 cm x 1.5cm
Card Size: 7cm x 12cm
Sticker Size: 6.5cm x 9cm

Availability: 
Paris: 3 Sets; Status : SOLD OUT
New York: 3 Sets; Status: 2 Sets SOLD, 1 Set Available
London: 3 Sets; Status: Available

RM28 per set
RM50 for 2 sets


8 comments:

  1. Are New York and London still Available?

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Travel Card of NY & London still available?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Can! Can! Just write to my email with contact number, address hp... Will give u payment details

      Delete
  4. Can I order The travel Card of Paris ?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can I order The Travel Card of Paris ? I really like that one :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi An An, Yup, it is available. Please send me an email and I shall reply to you on the orders and free gift.

      craftsnknots@gmail.com

      Delete

Try these sites too

Your Ad Here
Powered by Blogger.