Great to see you here!

Welcome to Crafts & Knots.

This is my handmade marketplace, my place of gifts & trinkets and ‘Just Because’.

I hope you enjoy your stay as much as I enjoy sharing my interest & handy work with you.

Your comment makes me happy and your support makes my effort meaningful. So, thank you for stopping by today!

Friday, January 20, 2012

Hearts for Locket

I'm supposed to be cleaning my room, but I ended up making more stuff to fill the space..cleaning failed, but I've got new pieces to share!

Locket - Peace



 Locket - Wish Box


These comes with the chain, just let me know how long you want it to be. If you want it dress up further with some charms and beads, write to me..everything is possible
RM 18 for locket with plain chain
RM25 for locket with decorative chain

2 comments:

  1. Hello.This article was extremely remarkable, especially since I was looking for thoughts on this subject last Tuesday.
    Triple Cat Perch

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jessie, Thank you for stopping by! And thank you for leaving motivation comments such as these. I truly appreciate it. I do hope you will stop by again.

    ReplyDelete

Try these sites too

Your Ad Here
Powered by Blogger.