Great to see you here!

Welcome to Crafts & Knots.

This is my handmade marketplace, my place of gifts & trinkets and ‘Just Because’.

I hope you enjoy your stay as much as I enjoy sharing my interest & handy work with you.

Your comment makes me happy and your support makes my effort meaningful. So, thank you for stopping by today!

Monday, May 3, 2010

When in Black, Wear Red


The colour Red & Black never seems to slip out of style. Black is certainly always classy, and Red always makes you stand out. When you're in black, try something bold, something geometrical, something red.


Spice up your style with this chic, classic Red & Black combination.


     Crimson Red & Black Earrings, yours at RM15


Crimson Red & Black Bracelet, yours at RM25


Red & Black Set yours at RM36
Re-MAKE-able!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Try these sites too

Your Ad Here
Powered by Blogger.